2021 Indy 500 Availability
RV Sites: Limited
RV Patio Sites: Limited
Tent Sites: Available
2-Room Cabins: Sold Out
Deluxe Cabin: Sold Out
1-Room Cabins: Sold Out
To be placed on a waiting list please call us!
2021 Indy 500 Reservations can be made online on KOA.com or by calling us at (317) 894-1397.
Indy 500 FAQ:
1. How far is the Indy KOA from the Indy 500? We are 18.5 miles from the Speedway.
2. We are tent camping. Do you have showers? Yes, we have a bathhouse that is open 24/7.
3. Will the pool be open? Yes, the pool usually opens the weekend before Memorial Day.
4. What about office hours? The office will be open on an extended basis during Indy 500 week - hours will be posted on the door.
5. How can I get questions answered if the office is closed? The quickest way to have a question answered is to email us at:
6. Is there is a 3 night minimum stay during the Indy 500? Yes. Since there are limited numbers of sites available we need to ensure those sites remain available for people that are in town for all events - not just the night of the 500.
7. I won't be there for 3 days, what are my options? The first option is to wait until Indy week to see if we have any one or two night "gaps" to fill. The next option is to pay for 3 days and stay for only the days you need.
8. What payment is required in advance? We require a deposit equal to 1 night to secure a site. The deposit is not refundable, so please ensure your plans are intact before making a reservation.
9. If the office is closed when I arrive, how will I know my site number? All arrivals for the day will be posted at the office along with maps showing everyone where their site is located.
10. Transportation. What are the options? There are multiple shuttle points around the city where you may park & take a bus into the track.
11. What about parking options at the track? There is reserved parking at the Speedway - most for around $20 (click link below for information)http://secure.brickyard.com/Tickets/Indianapolis500.aspx
However, a local tip is to park outside the Speedway on 16th street. Not only will you save money ($5 to $10 parking) but 16th is a one way street away from the Speedway after the race.
12. What about a rental car? Ace (317) 777-7719 and Enterprise (317) 467-2565 have both delivered vehicles to the camp - but expect availability to be limited.
13. I love information. Where can I get more? Click this link: http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/indy500/ for the Indy 500 website.
14. I want to make a reservation now! Where do I go? Click this secure link for a reservation. Or, you may always call us at (800) 562-0531.
15. I'd like to get on the waiting list for a cabin or lodge. How do I do that? Either send us an email or give us a call & we'll get you on the list.
16. What activities will be going on at the camp Indy weekend? A lot for all ages! We will have breakfast Saturday from 8-10 in the pavilion. After that, we have kids activities planned. Then, we will have cartoons or movies in the pavilion with popcorn. Another night, you might enjoy a game of "candy bar bingo." Our activities list will continue to be developed up until the Indy 500 weekend.